Saturday, November 10, 2012

Chalkboard Remodel

Remember the chalkboard I made back in this post?



































Well I made the paint and I used sanded grout instead of unsanded grout. So the surface was like this.






















Not the best for writing on.
I tried sanding it down, didn't work. So I cut out the caulking to remove the glass.


















Then nailed it to the wall, I guess I could have hung it a normal way but the nail gun was right there! lol


































I then purchased chalkboard paint and painted straight on the wall within the frame.



































There you have it!
This is sort of a sneak peak to the playroom I am working on.


I will show you what the room looked like when we moved the couch and tv downstairs.


No comments: