Saturday, September 22, 2012

Information Night Success

First off, here is a link for a video on Melaleuca and their products. If it does not work, let me know. *enter as guest*
Melaleuca information video

I had a few people over last night to learn more about Melaleuca and the products they have. It was a learning night for me as well since I just signed up a couple months ago.
I always say they are green products and they work but Tessa really backed up that theory and it was nice to learn.

A lot of companies say they are green but ultimately they are not. I am shocked every time I hear that companies do not have to put all their ingredients on the bottle and they don't have to be tested before going into the store. We as consumers think, "well if its in the store its safe" or "if it says green, then it has to be" well we are wrong there.
Melaleuca fully tests their products and only uses natural ingredients from our earth. The products are truly green and they work.

Anyways, the main reason for the post was to show you one experiment we did last night.
We had two jars. One with Tilex bathroom spray it and leave cleaner. The other had the Tub&Tile.
Tessa dropped in a dirty penny in each jar.
Left jar: TILEX...... right jar: TUB&TILE

Close up with tilex. Pennies are same as they were when they went in

tub&tile pennies. clean and it went this way in a few seconds


We also did a test with permanent marker on linoleum floor. Used a couple household cleaners that the ladies brought and they didn't work. Sprayed the sol-u-mel and it started working without even wiping it. I didn't take pictures of it but a lot of people on youtube have posted the same experiment.

Below is our hood fan vents. Never been cleaned. I soaked them in a mixture of MelaMagic and water.
Greasy

Sparkling clean



On a completely different side note. I get compliments on the old window frame chalkboard at my front door. I do know someone who makes them if you are interested in one.

No comments: