Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CounterAct

The laundry room got left behind. With all the other things that happen around here in a day I never found the energy or the drive to do anything down there.
I put Mason to bed last night and decided, why not?
I got started and I got frustrated just as fast as you can say counter.
Wood was splitting, screws were flying, drills were dying.
Brandon could hear me saying choice words from upstairs so he came down and helped. With his help and some nails, He helped finish the bracket that would hold the top of the counter.
Then I screwed in the top plank boards (minus one)
Here it is today.
Not done but getting there, just like everything else in our house!


















Please tell me we are not the only family that has things in every room that are not done.

No comments: