Friday, July 6, 2012

Changing Stores

I am changing stores. The stores where I buy vitamins, shampoo, laundry products, makeup, lotion, cleaning products, medicine. I will be visiting them no longer.
I have been introduced to a company that has all natural green products that work. The products are good for the environment and also good for us.
With a baby, I am always looking for ways to get more time and have a happy & healthy family.
Well I found it.
I am going to try out the products, let you know how it goes and hope you will make the change as well.

The best part about this company is that they will help me stay at home with my child.
I know so many people wish they could or could have stayed at home with their kids and here is my opportunity.
I looked into many companies like Avon, Pampered Chef, Arbonne. However, you have to take orders, arrange shipments, have parties, make presentations. I don't like any of those options. I am sure some of you agree.
Even if you are not a stay at home mom but you need some extra money each month to get by, this is for you too.
I was a little skeptical and Brandon (my husband) was even more skeptical. I have signed up and within 1-3 months of testing product and getting a pay cheque, I am going to show my husband that this will work.
Rather living off his pay cheque each pay period, I am going to show him that I can help out with our expenses, all the while, taking care of baby Mason, cleaning the house, taking care of meals, doing laundry etc.

Once some of the product gets delivered, such as shampoo, toothpaste, cleaning products, multi vitamin. I will give my rating and review and if you like what you see and hear, let me know. I can set you up with the all natural, all in one stop shop!


So all those that are reading and wondering where the pictures are at of furniture or renovations. not this post, sorry. However, I am still doing that. I will post shortly.

P.S my mother is a vitamin freak, so I can;t wait to find something to get her to try from the vitamin line. :)

1 comment:

Tessa Kampen said...

Nathan was a skeptic too.....until my first cheque came in for 941.65!