Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Water Play

Another baby post.
Mason looks at everything now with a facial expression full of discovery. So I have started to give him activities other than playing with toys to develop more and discover more... and let me tell you it is not easy to find activities where he won't find a way to eat something.
Anything in his reach goes straight to the mouth. So what activities will not harm him? So far I made edible paint and the other day we did water play!
Did you play with a water table when you were young? I remember this from kindergarten and I also remember loving it.
I took a large container from the kitchen, poured warm water in it and threw in a few of his bath toys.

He loved it, take a look.




P.S. I used big bath towels on the table and on the floor under him.

What other activities can you suggest?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

hahaha this last photo reminds me of brandon