Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

I went on Pinterest yesterday and typed in Easter.
I wanted a few colourful decorations to make that could light up our house this next month.
I couldn't find a wreath that I loved, So I bought some present bows ($1.00) and pinned them to my current wreath on the front door.


This egg garland was really cool.
Those paint chips (free) I briefly showed you yesterday... well here they are. After tracing an egg, and cutting out 5 of each colour and hand sewing them together. Our very own easter garland.






Colourful. Easy. Cheap-I spent $1.00 on both projects.
I love it.
Are you decorating for easter? Are you already out the door getting paint chips? I don't blame you :)
Have a egg-tastic day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought you were painting your livingroom and hung a bunch of colours up to see what you like best :)
I picked out a bunch of reds for the livingroom come and pick out which one you like best with an accent colour for 1 wall too!