Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A little Foggy up ahead

I have some pictures of the snow globes but they aren't complete...
I had two extra jars and gorilla glue. I bought two ornaments for inside the jars and some sand. The ornaments and sand were $3 all together.

I was looking for something to use as the snow and found a bunch of stuff, so process of elimination, I went for the sand. Not sure if it was my best idea though. It has made the water white... As I write this it is clearing up, so I will let it sit and if it fixes itself I will see if it stays that way or goes white every time its shaken...
I can always go back to the store and buy these little bead snowflakes that I saw.
I saw somewhere to put gelatin in the water, its for keeping the snow from falling to fast.











 UPDATE
The water did clear up, however when you shake it, it goes foggy again. So I am going to go back to the dollar store and get the snow flakes I originally had in my hand. stay tuned.

No comments: