Thursday, December 8, 2011

Charlie Banana

I am going to post these on Kijiji but I thought I would give my readers the first chance. I have 12 Cloth Diapers for sale, along with 24 inserts.
They are great diapers and have only been used maybe twice. I didn't use them much because we had friends and family that bought us disposables, so I wanted to use those up first. Once I started using cloth, I realized that I had too many. I have another set of G diapers that I am keeping. I don't need two sets, so these 12 are for sale to a good home.

They are Charlie Banana. One size fits all. 6 pastel & 6 bright. 12 large inserts and 12 medium inserts.
It is worth over $200. I am selling it all for $150.



If you have questions about the diapers visit Charlie Banana website by clicking the title of this post.

No comments: