Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not thinking

You know who isn't thinking? The grocery stores.
Brandon and I went to the store last night on our way home from the Christmas concert at church, which went well! We thought since we are there picking up little things we will pick up the food needed for our Saturday Christmas Dinner. Corn, Potatoes, Stuffing... that was easy. then came the Turkey. I have never purchased a turkey or cooked one. I want one that will feed everyone, is prestuffed-, easy to cook, maybe seasoned? Well we found one by Lily dale (whenever I say lily dale, I always have to say it like the guy on tv) The question is the price per lb? Well they say $0.89 per lb but the turkey's are weighed in kg not lbs.. does that make sense? not to me. We picked them up and guessed. We calculated it on the Internet when we got home, we bought a 16 lb turkey for 7 people. You think that's enough? ha I do. Brandon thought it was going to be too small according to the kg weight.


We are crazy busy this week with: Christmas concert (done), company Christmas dinner, shopping, family christmas', preparing food for my family Christmas Saturday, church... All in one week? you ask. Yes in the next 5 days we are doing all that.

Bran & I decided not to do gifts this year, we are just going to do stockings. Any small gift ideas you think he will like? He is hard to buy for because all he wants is nothing or things that cost a fortune.


I always want to squeeze somewhere between the craziness, time to watch "Miracle on 34th street" Its my favorite Christmas movie. Grandma and I would watch it every year while we would decorate the tree.


Anyways I sound like blah blah blah at this point...

Bye!

No comments: