Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas!

I know its not Christmas yet but if you want to do custom Christmas cards you gotta get on that sooner then later. I came across an amazing deal from Shutterfly (http://www.shutterfly.com/) Its for all bloggers out there, wherever you may be... The deal is to mention them in one of your posts and receive 50 free holiday cards! Yes I said 50. Pretty cool right?
I think its a perfect deal for us because we haven't done Christmas cards yet together. So this will be our first Christmas with cards, custom cards at that from Shutterfly.
There are so many to choose from but here are a few of my favorite...


I will have a very hard time choosing since there are so many choices. They also have some pretty cool calendars, photo albums etc. I have used them before and have family members who have used them. They ship quick and the picture quality is great. They are a great site to visit :)

No comments: